Sunday, July 17, 2016

Rack-Based Specialty I/O

Rack-Based Specialty I/O

Over 20 years ago, our direct interface technology was referenced within the Rockwell Automation “Pyramid Solutions Program,” now the “Encompass  Program.”  Since that time, AMCI has developed a complete selection of PLC modules that interface directly with Allen-Bradley PLCs.

AMCI proudly designs and manufacturers our products in-house, enabling superior quality and innovative solutions.  Our specialty I/O modules can be easily programmed with Rockwell Automation RSLogix/Studio 5000 software.

Because our products are 100% compatible with Allen-Bradley PLCs, you can be confident that our solutions will work for your application.
Allen-Bradley Image

1756 ControlLogix I/O

Learn More

1769 CompactLogix I/O

Learn More

1764 MicroLogix 1500 I/O

Learn More

1762 MicroLogix I/O

Learn More

1734 Point I/O

Learn More

1746 SLC500 I/O

Learn More

1771 PLC-5 I/O

Learn More

No comments:

Post a Comment